Why Kays Engineering?
We are a global leader in the deep hole drilling industry. Our DeHoff and Eldorado machines are used by more companies in the USA than any other brand. We have customers in 30 different countries, and 5 different continents. How do we do all of this in the middle of America’s heartland?
As a small-town family-owned business for nearly four decades, we have worked hard to create a family culture in our shop. We strive for a work atmosphere of teamwork and stability. It’s shown by the fact that over half of our employees have been with the company for 15+ years.
It’s not often you work with people who will donate their personal vacation time to a fellow employee during a sickness or family hardship. We had an employee who was out of work during chemotherapy for six months, and never missed a paycheck! All from their fellow employees donating time! We are proud to work at a place like this.
We offer a competitive and extensive benefits package to all employees, including:
- Health Insurance – 85% company-paid for individuals!
- Life Insurance – company-paid $20K policy
- Dental / Vision
- Paid Vacation – unlimited annual rollover, no “use-it-or-lose-it” baloney!
- Paid Holidays / Paid Sick Time
- Attendance Bonus – earn up to 5 bonus vacation days per year!
- Short-Term Disability & Workers’ Comp
Base yourself in affordable Marshall, Missouri
Kays Engineering has called the city of Marshall, Missouri home since the company’s founding in 1980. Marshall sits in the north-central area of the state of Missouri, and is the county seat of Saline County. The city has a population of 13,000 while the surrounding area of Saline County has a total population of 23,000 people. Your dollar goes farther in Marshall – the state of Missouri boasts the 4th lowest cost-of-living in the USA, and ranks 7th in “Affordability” according to U.S. News & World Report.
What’s in our hometown?
Marshall is the home to the following attractions and events:
- Missouri Valley College
- Indian Foothills Park & Golf Course
- Stone Hedge Golf & Country Club
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum
- Jim the Wonder Dog Museum
- The annual Saline County Fair
Marshall is also within a one-hour drive of both Columbia and Kansas City, and a 1.5-hour drive to the Lake of the Ozarks.